BARBERTON: The Barberton Historical Society will depute the 1890 Erie Depot, which is being restored, on its 23rd annual Anna Dean Farm Walking tour on Sunday. The tour begins this year at the Barber Piggery located on 248 E. Robinson Ave.
This tour is free and will be from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. The tour will enter six of the remaining buildings on the Anna Dean Farm. Participants are welcome to drive from building to building if they are unable to walk the area. The Barber Piggery offers free parking for participants.
For more information, contact Steve Kelleher at 330-830-1444 or email barbertonhissoc@aol